• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat Simulator 3 solution to EGS lack of native controller support: Run the game trough Steam.

Gamezone

Gold Member
So after making Goat Simulator 3 exclusive for Epic Game Store, their own solution to fix the lack of native controller support is to add the EGS clinet as a "Non-Steam Game" to Steam.

Great...

ov8erkb5iy4a1.png

LordCBH

So they were too lazy to do the bare minimum of including controller support in their game? Yeah the epic launcher SHOULD have it native like steam does, but that’s no excuse for a lazy decision on GS3’s developers.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
They really just came out and admitted steam was the better launcher... you can tell they were in it because of the check epic handed them

I've no interest in the game.
But I do have an interest in hearing about a game in 2022 that has No Controller Support.
The Wiki says developer name is Coffee Stain North.
Coffee Stain North now has a stain on my perception of them as a game developer.
Coffee Stains are not nice to see on a living room table.
Game Controllers should be on a living room table not Coffee Stains.

If I were Valve's backend client team, I'd block the "add as a non-steam game" option for other clients altogether permanently, and reserve only for games bought from other stores like GOG, ubi, Origin etc.

Cunts deserve it, and more.

RaZoR No1

How does this game not have any controller support, if the game is also on consoles?
Shouldnt this be the biggest fail instead if promoting to use Steam?

Mr Moose

Why doesn't the game support controller for EGS? I don't get it.
I play Genshin just fine using DualSense controller.

Top Bottom